Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Morning Quickie Blog

I picked up Miss J from daycare yesterday. Usually I do drop-off, but yesterday I did both.

Drop off pro: You have all of her stuff and just have to put it where it goes.
Drop off con: She's fussier when dropped off unless she's with a caregiver she really likes.

Pick up pro: She is so excited to see you. She looked at me for a second, registered that it was me, and then started running to see me & nearly leaps in my arms. Awwww, she likes me. She really likes me.

Pick up con: Finding all her crap. Yesterday all her crap was spread out over 3 different rooms, and I never did find her pacifier.

***********************

Julia's favorite toy right now: laptop AC adapter. She drags it around like a puppy. Hey, it's quiet - unlike all of her other toys. I think it's broken anyway.

She's still not awake. Seriously, this girl will wake up sometime between 5:00am and 7:15am. She did wake up at 3am. We tried to feed her, she refused. So we brought her into in bed. She nodded off and on. Started crying again at 4 something am, and she drank almost 4 ounces.

I'm going to need to get a move on, particularly because I have to feed her breakfast. Shall I try to delicately wake the Princess?

No comments: