Friday, July 10, 2009

Back in the saddle

Today was my first day back in the saddle with Biggest Loser 2009 after 10 days off. The best strategy would be to have a personal chef that will supply me with healthy, yummy foods. Since no one has applied for that job (which pays very, very little), the next best alternative is to surround myself with only healthy choices. The fact is that I eat A LOT even if I have healthy choices! I have the opposite problem that Julia has - I stuff my face all day long.

Today:
3/4 banana since Julia rejected it at breakfast: 2 points
plum: 1 point
1 lb strawberries: 2 points
1 lb cherries: 5 points
apple: 1 point
plum: 1 point
1 lb carrots: 4 points
"Best by July 2007" bag of popcorn: 4 points

That's what I ate by 4pm, and that left me 1 whopping point for dinner. That would be a Boca patty. With 2 slices of cheese. Then Julia faked me out like she wanted a Boca patty too. Well, she didn't eat it, so I had another Boca patty to eat, and I had to put another slice of cheese on it. 2 Boca patties + 3 slices of cheese = 8 points. I have 35 flex points per week, and gosh darn it I have already eaten 7 of them!

I know what my problem was with today. I rode the sugar high from one fruit to another. I didn't eat enough protein.

You must admit that I don't have a problem eating enough servings of fruit. I can eat enough fruit for 5 people.

And, yes, I peed a TON today!

No comments: