Monday, July 20, 2009

How can I be bored on vacation?

We've been here about 30 hours, and I'm starting to get a tad bored. Who'd a-thunk it? We've kayaked twice, played our assortment of board games that we brought, ate bad food (gluten and diary laced, my stomach is killing me) and putzed around treehouses and tried to geocache and took a 3 mile walk and found the local post office and read books and played cards on Puget Sound and and and and and.

Bored. S is reading his Star Wars book (yes, I married a geek). I've searched for lake houses online, and I found a good prospect near where we live. I'm a bit nap-py, but since it's almost 7pm, that probably isn't a good idea. I should hold out until 9 or 10pm.

This is probably why we don't go on vacations very often. I'm bouncing off the walls after a day.

Maybe I should upload some pics to Facebook. Yeah, that's something to do.

I'm path-et-ic.

1 comment:

Scrapping in Circles said...

Give me a call (360) 790-7511 if you're still in town and want to come over. (=