Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blog Cheating

Almost 3 days and no post. I have a secret. I’ve been cheating on this blog. Oh, the horror! I don’t cheat on this blog that often. There are times I genuinely am busy or not in the mood to blog, but longer absences are usually explained by my blogging elsewhere. And I don’t have a computer right now because my AC adapter is kaput, and I’m returning the one I bought a few months ago because supposedly there is a warranty on it. Yeah, I’m not holding my breath.

I don’t like cheating on this blog. I suppose I like that there is virtually no overlap in readership, and perhaps my few friends over there haven’t been posting in months. I probably could post what I posted there over here, especially since it isn’t bad in any way. It’s actually good.

I had to confess the cheating thing. I’m such an awful liar. I can’t even pretend that I’ve been “so busy.” I mean, I could say it because I have been working, painting, taking care of a toddler, exercising, reading, blah blah blah. But aren’t we all busy? My busy is no more busy than your busy.

Stay busy & I’ll catch you all soon.

P.S. Why do people blog less in the summer? No one is writing anything. When it takes me 10 minutes to catch up on 40 blogs after being gone for 3 days, that is pathetic.

No comments: