Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Plagiarize Yourself Wednesday

I'm clearing out my Myspace stuff, which means that I'm going to move it to over here. I've decided that I will autopost some old entries here for tomorrow, at 1 hour intervals. So if you knew me on myspace, you can disregard tomorrow's entries. If you didn't know me back then, then it will be like a ton of new posts for you!

Slept in til 9:30am. That's like 13.5 hours of sleep minus the hour or two I was up in the middle of the night. If I have some life-threatening disease, I hope it takes me quickly.

G'night, okay, it's afternoon still here. But with how it's been going, I'll be asleep within an hour or two.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

I loved the old posts! They were fun to read. I moved all my myspace blogs to a private blog(for odd reasons). I wanted to keep them too, so that I can look back at what I was thinking when I was crazy...I mean pregnant! :)