Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hotdogs and Astroturf - repost from 7/19/2007

Have you seen the Hot Dog on a Stick uniforms? They are beyond embarrassing. I hope those employees get an extra $10 an hour for putting up with that humiliation.



I park in BFE when I go anywhere. I see the last car in a row, leave about 5 empty spots, and then I park mine. Why is there always a car parked next to me when I get back to my car?



Why can I always find the first geocache of the day but never the second, third or fourth?



Why is not socially acceptable to Astroturf my lawn? Then it wouldn't require water, would be easier on the eyes, save a ton of time, I wouldn't have to own a lawnmower, edger and other various lawn implements (more room in the garage), and it wouldn't irritate my allergies. Plus it would be GREEN!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the astroturf idea!

Krista said...

I really wanted to do the astroturf in our back yard, especially since we live in the desert. But it is really expensive to have put it. If I knew we were going to be here awhile it would have paid for itself over time, but since we plan on moving when I am done with school we didn't do it :(

B said...

I didn't know that you could put in astroturf, Krista. Wow, don't tempt me!