Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Things I Love

The name of the project is talking about & showing the things you love (no people).

1. I love my phone and case. I searched all over for a case, it took me forever to decide, and a year later I'm still in love with it. It's me. To me the purple represents traditional girl, and the black represents the darker side. I guess it's me saying I don't have to be just one way in life - I can still be a girl who wears pink, and I can also march to my own drummer in my interests and beliefs.




2. I love my pink, sparkly nail polish. I really do love to show at least one pink or purple thing a day. During the summer, it can be my toes! :)



3. I love fast cars and especially the Acura NSX. Yes, I can drive a stick shift. I wouldn't ever drive an automatic by choice. Maybe that means I'm an OCD control freak....hmmmm



4. I love amusement parks, and Kennywood in particular. Here is the Thunderbolt roller coaster from Kennywood. Off to the left the picture cuts off, and what you don't see is that the coaster goes off a cliff. You know how on most roller coasters you go up, up, up right away? The Thunderbolt is different; you start off by going right down the cliff. And at the bottom of the picture is the Potato Patch. Best cheese fries ever!



5. I love to eat. I love sweets. And lemon cheesecake is da bomb. I can't ever find it though, except for places like the Cheesecake Factory.




6. I love this song. It's "You Found Me" by The Fray. Love it. Love it.



7. I love cloudy, rainy, stormy weather. The heat makes me sweat. I hate to sweat.

8. I love books. I love libraries.

9. I love to do cartwheels and the splits still! Wahoo for being flexible! Too bad I'm a cheerleader dropout.

10. I love board games. I especially like this game Euro Rails because it's fun AND you have to think AND you can become the pimp of European travel.

1 comment:

April said...

I like your list of likes, and I LOVE pink nail polish!