Monday, August 10, 2009

Well, that sucks

Sometimes people make the decisions they need to for themselves, and I don't begrudge them that. I'll just be sad to see her go. Blah!

It's finally raining in Seattle! So nice to hear the pitter patter of little rain droplets.

Gotta get some motivation to clean out that closet.

Craigslist inquirees are sometimes kind of weird. My thought is that the buyer should pick things up at the seller's house. Weird person 50 miles away wants me to drive to meet her 30 miles away in order to sell something for $20? I can't believe people have the audacity to even ask. I try to be polite, but I'm not even going to dignify that a response.

I think we're going to make the daycare switch. Daycare pissed me off one too many times. And we took Julia to the new daycare, and she interacted with kids and played some. That sealed the deal.

What does one do when an ear infection doesn't go away after three rounds of antibiotics?

My husband takes his blog very seriously.

6 comments:

April said...

:-)

Karin said...

decision made - :)

Krista said...

I hope it is a better fit for Miss J!

Scrapping in Circles said...

"Sometimes people make the decisions they need to for themselves, and I don't begrudge them that. I'll just be sad to see her go." Is this what the director of the previous child care center said to you?

B said...

Thanks, Everyone!

N, one of my pals decided not to blog anymore for personal reasons. I will miss her daily or twice daily postings. No one else I know seems to blog as much as she does. What will I do??? Maybe blog MORE? ;)

April said...

I am Still blogging Beth, dang. Just not on THAT blog. LOL.