Sunday, August 9, 2009

Online Clothes Shopping: Take 2

I just got done watching The Uninvited. How I love psychological thrillers. You know one of the characters is flipping nuts, but you're not quite sure who it is til the end. They do make it hard to go to sleep though.

My first online shopping experience was a few months ago. I had started back at work but didn't have many clothes to wear to work. My pre-pregnancy clothes didn't quite fit right, my maternity clothes were depressing to wear. I finally bit the bullet and bought some clothes at a great online sale. There were some sizing problems. I bought things too big, like way too big. The other not-so-great part was that I was complimented by the person who bedazzles her clothes. Yeah, a compliment is a compliment. But when the only compliment you get is from the bedazzler lady, you might want to rethink things. There were a few salvageable pieces, so it wasn't all bad.

There was a great online sale this weekend, so I bought some stuff. Different store, different sizing, a lot of the stuff is for Julia as well. I got her stuff for next summer. And I got myself some stuff too. I can't wait to get the box.

This all leads me to my closet. It's a closet jampacked with clothes, but I don't wear much of the stuff at all. It seems like I purge my closet fairly frequently. I purged it last while on maternity leave, and the only clothes I bought since was that box from my first online clothes shopping experience and some new underwear. There's stacks and stacks of stuff that I don't wear, so it makes sense to give it away and start over with plenty of basics that I actually WEAR.

That shall be my project on my days off this week. Simplify the closet.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I need new clothes so badly!!! But it's hard to buy clothes KNOWING I am losing weight....what size to buy???
So, where did you find the great online sale? Please share....

B said...

Target! Really good deals.

Unknown said...

Wow! today, most importent things is clothes shopping. The online clothes shopping is best chosse in Dubai. This is real post for online shopping evere, That's necessary part for shopping. Thanks.......