Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time flies when you read a journal

Have you ever been so captivated by someone's story (i.e., journal/blog) that you keep reading and reading & before you know it, you've spent 1 hour and feel like you almost know the person?

I just did that, and then I think to myself, "I'm so glad I'm not you."

Let's just say I stumbled onto an extra special LiveJournal user. I should have known that if there is an adult content warning you have to click through to even get to the journal and then an adult content warning on each post, it is indeed an extra special Live Journal user. In actuality, the content isn't that bad, but this poor woman has ISSUES. Not a couple of issues, but a whole library full of subscriptions.

I'd go into further detail, but it's a family blog without adult content warnings. Some people make me feel really, really normal. And I'm okay with feeling normal.

No comments: