Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Miss J!

You're 1 today! I hope we get our new camera battery today so I can take some pictures of you in your pretty pink gingham dress.

I feel like I need to add some poignant words. Although I'm not going to add any at this time, I did add poignant words to the card I gave to her for her memory box. And I just can't pull off too much sappy. Sorry, wrong girl!

We're going to try to make it a happy birthday for you. Should I make cupcakes for her to take to daycare? Her compadres in crime are all younger than her, and I doubt they can partake. I guess I can bring in cupcakes for the staff though. Or I can go to bed and make cupcakes tonight.

Would I be thought of as a sucky parent if I didn't bring in cupcakes for 3 month olds?

5 comments:

April said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Julia!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Miss J!

TJ said...

Happy Birthday Julia!

Scrapping in Circles said...

If the other kids can't eat them, no cupcakes for daycare. No offense to the teachers, but it isn't worth the work to bring cupcakes in for the teachers. If you want to give them baked goods, they'd probably perfer something other than cupcakes anyway. You're like us though, we have the big party and then also celebrate on their "real" birthday. It turns into a lot of cake especially since two of them have birthdays a couple weeks apart.

Marie Tere said...

They will be talking about you for days....what kind of mother does not bring cupcakes into daycare staff! Hmmpphh! xoxox M