Monday, June 1, 2009

I want to live on Roller Coaster Road

On my drive to Leavenworth (Bavaria of Washington State), I passed Roller Coaster Road. Wouldn't that be the best street to live on? Maybe it's just me, the roller coaster lover, who thinks that's uber cool. Can my mission in life be to live on a cool street?

There's one in La Conner called Pull and be Damned. I forget if it's an avenue, street, court. It's just kinda snazzy, and I'm sure every customer service place you call to change your address would be, "What? You've got to be pulling my leg about Pull and Be Damned." Ha ha, pun intended.

So I'm here at the work retreat. It's going okay. I always eat way too much food at these things and get zero exercise. It's a very, very nasty combination.

I'm tired, and my oath has been to go to sleep at a reasonable time tonight and sleep uninterrupted ALL NIGHT LONG! The room air conditioner is either blowing full blast or off. If I turn the thing off, I'm afraid that I will start sweating. I like when that's my biggest problem.

S is holding down the home fort. I owe him big for this. I do miss seeing him and Little Miss J. She's probably like, "Where's that chick that's always trying to put a bottle in my mouth???"

No comments: