Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why did I think this was a bright idea?

I'm not the brightest person. Sometimes I get these crazy ideas, and then I follow through and things turn out not so well. Then instead of trying to fix it, my stupid pride gets in the way and I make myself suffer through as if nothing is wrong.

So today I take a bath. And I get the zany idea to use bath butter as bubble bath. Bubble bath is really liquidy and is made for this purpose. Bath butter? Ummm, not really. It's really thick and although it does foam, it doesn't quite dissolve the same. I notice that chunks of it are clinging to the bathtub, so I try to wipe it off. I wash my hair like I always do in the bathtub. I wash it in the tub water, but when I condition, I rinse it under the spigot with fresh water.

Bath done, I get out. When I brush my hair, I notice that it feels different. It's like there's a thick coating of.... I don't know what at first. After 10 minutes (because I'm kind of slow), I realize that it's bath butter coating my hair!

I should have re-washed my hair. But nooooo... I go on with my day pretending that nothing's wrong. You are much more intelligent than I, and YOU probably haven't had butter derivatives in your hair. Let me tell you, butter in your hair makes it look really greasy and like you haven't washed it in years. I took my bath 12 hours ago, and my hair doesn't really look or feel dry. It feels like a big ol' grease ball.

I'm really looking forward to my shower tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

That is HYSTERICAL!!!! Did it at least smell good?