Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Insightful Thought of the Day

I think I have a blog inferiority complex. One of my FB friends put a link to her blog to my other friend, but since I'm both friends of them, I can see their wall exchange (make sense? If you don't have FB, it probably won't make any sense. Oh well.). Anyways, I went to the link, and she is so articulate and talks about current issues and her take on them. I don't really do that. I blather on about my stupid life and don't talk about the President's first 100 days or the Miss America gay question or whatever else is the topic of the day. I guess I'm not a critical thinker that presents issues with thoughtful arguments. I seem to blather on my rather mundane life. Let's see, let me try to have an insightful thought of the day. Here's my insightful thought on a critical issue of the day:

I am so freaking tired of hearing about freaking swine flu all freaking day.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I would rather read your blog over current issues any day!!

And you should come to my office. Here, we speak "Penglish." And it's not the swine flu...it is "swan flu" and it's carried by birds.
So, if you see any rabid swans flying in your direction....RUN BETHY RUN!!!!
I love my Chinese boss, I truly truly do.

B said...

Aw thanks!

Your boss sounds like quite a character. The swans are going to get us! At least we can't blame him for the bad rap pigs are getting now. :)

Scrapping in Circles said...

I had an interview yesterday and the school had stopped shaking hands. That was one of their "Swine Flu" accomedations. Then at the May Day mass today, they had us not hold hands for the Our Father and just bow to each other to give peace. Is it wrong that I really like not touching people and I wish that would be how it could be all the time?