Sunday, May 10, 2009

The most photogenic time
















I was just looking at old pictures of Miss J. I really think that she was the most photogenic between 3-4 months. She wasn't a crinkly newborn anymore; she had plumped up. Julia's weight downward spiral started in November, so she still had a little meat on her in September and October. And she was starting to be a little more social. I'm posting some pictures from then. Awwww, she was a little doll! I thought people were being nice when they stopped me in the grocery store to say how beautiful she was. They haven't done that in months! Wonder if the skinny with mangy hair thing isn't working out as well as the chubby, smiley thing.










You know I love Miss J, mangy hair and skinniness and all.










2 comments:

Jessica F said...

Hi, just debated about leaving a comment...and I think I will :) I am just browsing blogs...or is that called blog stalking? Haha, I found your blog through a fellow photographer friend. Well anyway, these pictures caught my eye b/c it reminds me of my baby pictures, and also of my daughters baby pictures! Her coloring and eyes look really similar to how I was when I was a baby. Hope I didnt freak you out being a total random person and all. :) I kind of have a habit of linking to other blogs...but better to say hi then not right? Have a good one!

Jessica

B said...

Hi Jessica,

I'm not creeped out at all! Welcome and thanks for dropping by! I'll have to check out your pictures. :)