Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lonely, Addicted?

That's what the church up the street has on their sign.

Lonely, addicted?
Find a friend here
Sunday 10:45

I don't know about that. Doesn't it depend on the addiction? "Friend" could mean something very different depending on the addiction. Okay, I know that a church wouldn't be selling anything that bad. I'm just one of those people with a twisted mind who finds subtext in a church sign and laughs to herself.

I did like one they had about a year ago:

Love your enemies. It makes them nervous.

Kelly watched Miss J tonight. Thanks, Kelly! S and I walked 5 miles on the BPA trail and then proceeded to eat all of the calories we burned plus more with a high calorie snack. Taking a long walk is something that we would never do with Miss J (2 miles is about our max with her), so it was nice to get that opportunity. We were going to see a movie, but we can never agree on movies. He would want to see Star Trek, and I don't like it. I'd want to see a horror movie that he wouldn't want to see. At least we didn't grocery shop. That would be the epitome of bor-ing!

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

April said...

I laugh at church signs. Seth and I are really beyond sick, when we go on road trips, we take pictures of stupidest ones. One day we will make a very funny coffee table book from those pics.