Monday, May 25, 2009

Gotta Love Facebook Quizzes

Facebook quizzes are really juvenile. Like, "What color are you?" or "Who were you in your past life?" or "What's your old lady name?"

You really don't learn anything earth-shattering about yourself because they're written by teenagers. But there was one that I took that was kind of funny. What's type of house are you? Everyone else gets spacious houses on lots of land, and I got "townhouse." At first I was a little taken aback, but then today I realized just why I got townhouse.

In preparation for Julia's party, we decided we had to do some yardwork because it's going to be sunny and 75 degrees on Saturday. So that means people will likely go outside. And our outside is utterly shameful. Beyond shameful, it's more like horrifying. As I've said before, I am allergic to pretty much everything in the yard. And S really dislikes yardwork, as do I. Like everyone else, we have so little spare time, and we want to spend our spare time doing something a bit more fun than yardwork. There are people in the world who think yardwork is fun. I wish I could have channeled them today.

The townhouse is sounding really appealing right about now.

No comments: