Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This & that

Y'all should know that it is not the end of the world if you substitute applesauce for 1 egg in a sugar cookie recipe. I couldn't even tell! They are frosted, now just have to wait for the frosting to harden & then I can dispense some to the neighbors and some to pals at work (and some for hubby and me).

The appraisal came through for what we needed it to. Now the buyer has to go through underwriting. If that goes through (it should since she was approved), then we're golden to sell this house. That would be awesome. We're quickly learning that we do not want a real estate empire like Donald Trump. One house + some mutual funds is a better asset allocation for us. :)

I ate way over today. Too much food. Oh how I love food. I didn't eat nearly enough protein today. I do seem to eat better when I choose more protein-rich foods. However, I must toot my own horn and say that I ate 12 (count 'em...TWELVE) servings of fruits & veggies today. I can be awesome with fruits & veggies. The thing is: I can also down 12 servings of sweets & carbs at the same time. I'm not fond of meat. Thank goodness Julia is, or we'd be up a creek with her.

I have a lovely space heater pointed at me right now. I love warm air blowing on me. It's so relaxing - I'm not sure if it's the white noise or the heat, but it makes me sleeeeeeeepy.

Have a good night!

No comments: