1. FB flirting with lollipops when you're 40 is just disgusting. Seriously. Please refrain from using that application. I don't want to know who's been sucking on your lollipop. Put your lollipop in a private place so the rest of the world doesn't have to see it. Thank you.
2. I'm hungry. I ate well today, and I'm not gonna ruin it. But dang I'm hungry!
3. Denise Austin exercise videos are losing their allure. She just does what the fad of the year is. Remember when tae bo was all the rage? Yeah, Denise has a video. Pilates? Check. Interval training? Check. I did her Boot Camp video, which seems like a Jackie Warner rip off. I check all these workout videos out from the library (at least Denise's, since she's not on Exercise TV on demand). Then I do on demand workouts too. Gotta mix it up.
4. Possibly cautiously optimistic on something. We'll see once we know more.
5. Our health insurance plan gives us a $50 check if we fill out this online profile. I just took it. Hmmmmph... I need to lose weight. I could have told you that without being paid $50, but I'll take the $50.
6. I found the checks that S's aunt sent!!!!!! YAY!!!! It's not so much the money, but that I had lost them (even temporarily). I get so mad at myself when I lose things.
7. Julia ate a whole scrambled egg tonight with some olive oil and whole milk. YAY! And half a cookie.
8. I'm allergic to something in this house. I sneeze all the time, produce way too much mucus, and have a constant headache. We've changed the air filter, steam cleaned the carpets, washed and/or painted the walls. What to do? What to do?
9. I want to take a vacation. Just to putz around the house and not feel like I have to cram all the house stuff on evenings and weekends. I have about 6 weeks of vacation to take through August. Everyone seems to take their vacation in July and August, but why can't I take it in February? It's not like I want to take weeks off. Just a few days here and there. Once you have off more than 3 work days in a row, it's easy for it to degenerate into wasting time. A day or two off a week keeps you a bit more motivated.
10. I still don't go to the basement in this house by myself. I can't wait for the day when I don't think twice about going down there. For now I accumulate stuff in a pile and then try to solicit "assistance" to carry things down. Do you think he's onto me?