Monday, August 16, 2010

What to do?

I have the next few days off! And I have nothing planned. At all. Scratch that, I have a lunch date on Wednesday. Except for the lunch date, I have nothing planned.

It's a weird feeling. What's even weirder is that I have not much desire to do anything.

Watch a movie? Initially I was stoked about this. Tuesday is $1 day at the movie theater. I could see a double feature...all by myself! How cool is that. Until I looked at the movie selection, and I was thoroughly unimpressed. Since it's the $1 theater, it's showing movies that came out 3 months ago. None of those really appeal to me.

Next!

I could go shopping. Unless it's grocery shopping, I don't really like shopping. What? Get out one of those gender identification tests like they did on that woman/man runner from Africa. What supposed girl doesn't like to shop? Me, that's who. Even the morning after Thanksgiving, when the lure of sales is at its all time high, I can maybe do 2 hours of shopping maximum. And that's hitting about 7 stores in 2 hours. I often wonder how women can travel in packs and spend ALL FLIPPING DAY at the mall.

Next!

I could read. I've read 2.5 books since Saturday, so unfortunately I'm starting to get tired of reading. Maybe in small doses though.

Next!

I could exercise. But it's flipping hot. Even at midnight.

Next!

I could cook. I suppose I could throw something together that resembles the soup in the dorm on the last week of school (3 weeks of leftovers in broth).

I could blog. I like to blog.

I could write. I like to write.

I could sleep. I like to sleep.

I could clean. But not all day. I don't like to clean THAT much.

No comments: