Friday, October 16, 2009

30 Day Shred Challenge

Here's the details if you want to sign up!

http://littlempknits.blogspot.com/2009/10/30-day-shred-challenge-countdown-and.html

Melissa has lost almost 50 pounds in approximately 6 months through Weight Watchers and exercise. She's upping the ante now with some Shredding. This is the exercise program of Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser TV show.

This running thing is not working out for me. I never thought I'd be able to run for 20 continuous minutes when I started. And now I have x 3. My love, or even like, of running has not hit me over the head yet. I'm more of an aerobics kind of girl, and I have done the Shred before so I know what I'm getting into.

I invite you all to sign up. The DVD is helpful, but it is also on Youtube. That's how I access it. The Challenge starts on Sunday and check out Melissa's blog for all the details and fine print.

My goals are: 1) get rid of some arm flab and 2) lose weight, of course!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I am going to join ya, I bought the video today.

B said...

Yay for joining me in misery...errrr, exercise! :)