Friday, February 4, 2011

My 3 for the Day

1 - On my way to work, I am on city streets until I get to a main intersection, and then it suddenly turns rural and then I pass a megachurch and a huge timber company. Before that main intersection, I sometimes get cut off by my fellow drivers.  Maybe 10 times a year or so.  Inevitably, EVERY time I get cut off the person then turns into the megachurch.  Every.  Stinking.  Time.  Not once has the person that cut me off go to the timber company.  The nimwad always turns into the megachurch.  Let's just say I'm not feeling all that holy toward the employees of that megachurch.

2 - Our detective game came in.  Hubby and I are going to try to solve a mystery in Japan this weekend.

3 - There are some really crappy books at the library.  Thanks to my Dewey project, I now know this.  Of course that wasn't the intent of the Dewey project, but it is one of those side knowledge pieces. 

No comments: