Sunday, February 13, 2011

10 Day Challenge, Day 2





The challenge origin is from here.

Nine loves...hmmm.  I am fairly open about the things I love.  I can give you a list of nine things fairly quickly: roller coasters, scary movies, walking, daydreaming, baths, naps, LL Cool J, my pillow, and space heaters.  However, I've talked about all of these things before, and it's not really a challenge, per se.  The goal here is to challenge myself, right?  Deep sigh, turn on The Fray, and here I go.

9 People I Love(d):

Shane - loved how he'd blow his hair out of face instead of getting a haircut, his smile, his extremely long-winded letters

Will - loved how he was completely organized and germophobic, even to the extent of wrapping his remote control in plastic.  Given what his day job was (changing semi tires), it just seemed odd.  I also loved that he never judged me, and I tried to reciprocate non-judgment.

Dave - loved his entrepreneurial sense, and I could count on him.

Bryan - he was such a good person even though he tried so hard to be an ass.

Alex - loved his faith

Marc - loved his reliability and sensibility

John #1 - loved his sexiness

John #2 - loved his idiosyncrasies and intelligence under a layer of cluelessness

S - love everything

No comments: