Saturday, February 19, 2011

10 Day Challenge, Day 7




The challenge origin is from here.

Four books.  Oh boy, this is difficult.  It's not that I don't read.  Actually it's quite the opposite.  I read so much that everything sort of blends together. So here's my quirky list that I have amended to include magazines.

1. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - LOVE this book.  LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥

2. Smart Money - I love this magazine.  It's so full of good info on personal finance, and I feel so much more knowledgeable after I read it.

3. US Weekly - I enjoy reading about celebrity gossip.  We all have our vices.  Mine include cheesecake and US Weekly

4. Textbooks. I've always liked reading textbooks.  I feel I understand more complex subjects after reading them, most are written in a logical format, and the answers to odd-numbered math problems are in the back of the book.  :)

No comments: