Thursday, February 17, 2011

10 Day Challenge, Day 4





The challenge origin is from here.

Today is seven wants.  I'm presuming world peace and singing around the campfire for all of eternity are not what we're talking about here.  I'm presuming it's more like personal wants.

1. A sports car.  A nice one.  Red hot, sexy, fast, six speed.  As I've not driven that many of these in real life, I'd test drive a Porsche 911 Turbo, an Acura NSX, a Viper and a few others, and then I'd pick the one based on the test drive.

2. Health.

3. Endless supply of sleep/ability to nap whenever I want and stop time, you know, like that chick on that 80s sitcom...what was the name...Evie from "Out of This World."  That's what I come up with without googling.

4. Laser eye surgery.  Something about my corneas not being thick enough currently.  Whatever.

5. Lose 15-20 pounds.  How about 20? 

6. World peace.

7. Sustainable tax structure to provide needed government services

Note that I don't have money on this list.  As long as employment prospects for myself and my husband look decent, I think I will have enough to live a happy life.  I don't need any more.  And if I did instantly get rich, I'd still work.  I like to work.  Maybe I'd cut back my hours though.

No comments: