Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Starting Over

I think I have my new blog up and running.  However, because I didn't want it tied at all to this one, I linked it up to a different e-mail and have a different login and, well, it's yet another beast in my life to nail down.  It's weird to log in to that blog account and see that I'm not following any blogs yet, and I'm not authoring this blog or the BL blog...and and and.  It's like starting over from scratch.  That can be good and refreshing, but it also can be kind of sad to go back to ground zero.  I can't point to this blog and say, "Hey, I have almost 2 years of steady blogging here" and before that I had Myspace for another 2-3 years and in a parallel universe I had a LiveJournal for 3 years.  Nope, I have absolutely no history there.  Again, can be good to build something from ground up but sad at the same time to start all over again.

I shall call it a night.  Night! 

No comments: