Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Friday (morning)!

A quick post at 5am.  Yes, and I've been up for many hours.  Ugh!  I've felt like crap all week.  And last week.  But at least last week I could sleep.  This week I've felt like crap and have been a complete insomniac.  I think I've slept about 12 hours total since Monday.  Thursday night (meaning last night) I doped myself up on Tylenol, which put me out by 8:30pm.  Let's not talk about the time I woke up this morning (at least it was technically Friday).  I'm thankful that it's Friday, for the mere fact that I might be able to catch up on sleep. 

The next work week is gonna suck.  Lots of meetings, including 1 in the evening, oh how I dislike weeks that are literally FULL of meetings.  If they went anywhere, I could at least say they were productive.  But usually they have the opposite effect.  And work stacks up while you're in them.  Thankfully I'm not sentenced to full weeks of meetings usually.  I guess the one bright spot is that Thursday is Veteran's Day, which I have off.  Daycare's closed, so I have Julia.  S does have to work though, so it's not going to be a family day.  The plan is for us girls to hang out in our jammies all day and take lots of naps.  Or maybe she can watch TV while I sleep.  Yeah, I don't think she's going to go for that.  I can always hope!

1 comment:

Marie Tere said...

stay home and get better!!!