Monday, November 22, 2010

First Snow of the Season

Interesting weekend.  Craft bazaars, pumpkin bread, game night, the most incredible picture of Miss J that I'm putting on the family photo card, SNOW, doing 4 hours of much needed yardwork in the backyard (before the snow started), more snow...

I can't wait for Turkey Day!  AND Black Friday!  Oh how I love Black Friday.  I'm not a marathoner on Black Friday.  I'm a targeted hunter and gatherer with my mind on my money and money on my mind on Black Friday.  Up at 4am, usually home by 8am to eat Thanksgiving leftovers for breakfast.  Yummmmm...

I must confess that I bought Julia another Christmas gift at the craft bazaar, and I plan to get her something else on Black Friday.  Up to 19 gifts from us to her.  Ugh, it seems like the earlier I start, the more gifts she gets!!!!!!  Again, they weren't expensive.  I'll be up to $110 spent on her total when I had budgeted $100, but still...

I really wish I could be finding stuff for the other people on my list.   I did get a little shopping done at the craft bazaar, but the parents and niece/nephews aren't really ones to buy for there. 

My mom asked what Julia wants for Christmas, and I suggested the Leaptop, which she went out and got her that day.  Yay!!!!

No comments: