Friday, June 11, 2010

Off I go...

to a retirement conference in San Diego. I'll be around though and still be posting (although probably very much truncated). Still debating whether or not to bring my laptop or force myself to use the iPhone. My uncle might be a tad odd (or a conspiracy theorist) and not believe in laptops or wireless, which means I wouldn't be able to access wireless until the hotel on Sunday night. But in the hotel, you only get wireless in the lobby. And at midnight I don't want to be hanging out in the lobby. That's just weird. So....it's looking I'll just have my phone. Less to carry anyway.

This evening I was thinking about the conference with all the actuaries. And then I thought of the most awesome pick-up line to say to an actuary:

"How would you like to segment my yield curve?"

Ha ha ha ha! Right? Funny stuff, I should be on late night, right? :) I dare you to use it.

No comments: