Monday, June 7, 2010

June is 23% over

I am such a math nerd that I am indeed counting down the percentage of June that's still to go. June is going to be soooo busy and tiring.

First we had the unexpected early drop-in of the in-laws. They stayed from June 1st - 5th. It wasn't too bad, but by day 4, the little annoyances are starting to build. We felt good that they spent more time with Miss J, so it wasn't too bad. Saturday was the wedding. Sunday was Julia's party. Cleaning, getting ready, blah blah blah. Julia seemed to have fun and even kissed a boy (twice). She really gets around for being 2!

Thank goodness the in-laws left to go babysit for 10 days. It's so nice to have our house back. It's quiet again. Then Saturday morning I'm leaving for the OC to see my aunt & uncle, then on Sunday going to San Diego to see Wendy & Mischa, and then a conference starts Sunday night - midday Wednesday.

I'm staying home next Thursday (the 17th). That will be a day to catch up on sleep, do laundry, and the final cleaning.

Then on the 18th EVERYONE comes to stay at our house. Parents-in-law, S's sister (family of 6) & 2 boys up north. Yep, that's 10 people staying with us if you can't add. They are all staying for 2 weeks. Kill me now. Seriously, kill me now. 10 people staying with you for 2 weeks is my own personal hell. I am so dreading this. And work is closed the second week they are here. So not only will I be completely sick of the noise, but I can't even escape to work. Not fair!

That studio apartment is looking really good right now.

1 comment:

Tamara Dawn said...

Hi! You won my giveaway for the Barney on the go pack! Please email me your shipping info and I will get it out to you!

Congrats! =)