Friday, June 25, 2010

10 Days Off

I have 10 days off in a row starting NOW! Yeah, the relatives are here, but I should be able to fit in at least a few things I want to do. Let's see, here are some things I want to spend time doing:

* Reading - I checked out 8 books from the library & more will be coming!
* Petitioning the city about our property tax assessment
* Learn more about my DSLR camera
* Blog more

It was a great start to the vacation because hubby resurrected 147 missing songs from my old, decrepit laptop that is in the retirement home. He initially moved my music back in October-ish when I got my new laptop. Then life got really busy (with buying the house, moving, dealing with Hwang crap, selling the old house, remodeling...need I say more?). About a month ago I took a look at my music and realized I was missing a lot of my music. I was ashamed that it took me from October to May to realize that I was missing several songs. This week hubby took a look at the old computer, and we realized that 147 songs weren't ever transferred over. 147! It's not like I have a zillion songs in my library. I'm actually quite embarrassed how few songs I have compared to most people, so not noticing 147 missing songs out of an embarrassingly small total number is really, really shameful. But, anyway, I'm just thrilled that they have been recovered, and I can now play even more awesomely bad music. :)

I'm really looking forward to blogging more in the next 10 days. Without blogging I'm sure I'd be in the nuthouse by now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope you have a GREAT vacay! Have fun reading and blogging.