Monday, June 6, 2011

The one thing I love about having a blog that has no real theme is that I can pick a topic that matches my mood.  If I want to be offbeat and rant a little because I'm feeling feisty, I can.  If I want to be serious and nostalgic, I can. If I want to be all angsty and Dawson's Creek, I can. Today I'm feeling serious and somewhat angsty.

I am feeling unsettled about my blog design.  I haven't yet started tweaking with it, but by the time anyone reads this it may be all different again.  Sorry, I just really hate the pink leaf-like things on the white background.  There's got to be something better that can still be readable.

Lately I've been feeling a bit confused about what people want from me.  Various people are confusing me, excluding my husband because he's fairly reliable.  Poor guy has hit on me about 10x in the past week, and I've been insufferably drugged with Zyrtec and have refused him each time.  I'll make it up to him sometime soon.

Everyone else, though, seriously what the heck do you want me to do or be?  So many people seem to be dangling drama in front of me, and I'm trying to stay strong and not bite.  Do you want me to just listen to your drama?  Do you want advice? Do you want me to help in some way? I'll be whatever you want me to be as long as you just tell me.

My default when I'm overloaded is to withdraw completely.  Not sure that is the best way to proceed however.

Off to mess with the design because it's something tangible that I can do.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Defiantly better then the pink leaf things.

Wendy said...

Of course you would pick something binary...

B said...

Lots of 00000s after a 1 is a good thing, particularly if there's a dollar sign.