Thursday, April 28, 2011

Set adrift on memory bliss

I think I talked about this on FB vs here, but I may have here too.  I try not to duplicate things, but you never know.

Well, in early March for our anniversary we went to a play.  Before we had a child, we went to see plays frequently.  We're not really ones to watch musicals (jumping into song randomly is rather unsettling to me...thus, I'm not a Glee fan); it's more that we enjoy dramatic plays.  Anyways... my mom watched Julia for our anniversary, and we sneaked away to a Sunday showing of a play.  We get to the theater, chuckle that we're the youngest people there by at least 30 years, open our programs, and OMG! An old co-worker from college security is the lead.

After the show, I looked her up on Facebook and sent her a message that we were at the performance, and she did great.  Of course we hadn't corresponded in 13 years. We started making the tentative steps of getting to know each other again, and we're making a date for next week to meet in person.

No comments: