Monday, October 4, 2010

Q & A

Q:  If you could watch only one genre of movies for the rest of your life (e.g., action/adventure? romance, sci-fi, comedy, drama), which genre would you choose, and why?

A:  Comedy, hands down.  I love those seedy, coming of age comedies.  They're raunchy and awful, but they are great for a laugh.

Q:  What is the biggest mistake of your life so far? What did you learn from it?
A:  I think this is a great question for someone who is much older.  At that time, they have processed almost all of their life and with a different wisdom to pinpoint those junctures where they picked the wrong route.  Any assessment I can give at this point in my life probably would not be complete without more information.  Now how's THAT for avoiding the question?

Q:  Should social security be privatized? Are there any circumstances where we are not entitled to social security, or do not deserve it?

A:  No, Social Security shouldn't be privatized.  It should always be there to give citizens a minimum level of income after they have reached a pre-determined age.

Q:  What's the craziest thing you've ever done in your life? Was it premeditated or spur of the moment?

A:  Too many things that I can't talk about here.  Most were spur of the moment though.

Q:  Do you think it's possible to forgive someone who has lied to you and betrayed your trust? Can you ever totally move beyond it, or do you think the issue lies dormant waiting to spring up whenever other issues arise?

A:  This totally depends on the situation.  Did the person lie or betray my trust for an important reason?  There are instances where that can happen, and I could move beyond it quite well.  But I don't think that's the intent of the question.  I think it's more getting to the issue of being cheated on or something along those lines.  I think it would be challenging to move beyond it, but it is possible.



No comments: