Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lost pacis and passed out runners

I got a new computer. I've named it Sidney. Sid for short. I like that I can unplug it without it dying. That's a nice feature for a laptop. :) And I like that it doesn't take 10 minutes to connect to my e-mail. And it has a number pad, so I can amortize my heart out. Miss J is quite taken by Sid. Must keep Droolmonster away from Sid.

Yesterday I completed Week 3 of Couch to 5K. Tomorrow starts Week 4. In week 3 I ran for 9 minutes. In week 4 I run for 16 minutes. Ouch! That's quite an increase. I think I may fall over in the street tomorrow night when I attempt the run.

Pay no attention to the passed out chubby woman sprawled out on the concrete. That's why I run at twilight or in the dark. Less chance of people pointing and laughing. I think I run like Phoebe on Friends, plus I'm overweight. Bad combo.

I don't have much of note to talk about. I'm not even watching any prime time TV. I only watch Big Bang Theory, and I missed that due to falling asleep on Monday. Hulu and CBS don't show it. I saw a short clip on Youtube, but Warner Brothers took down the other parts. Why is every other show online except that one?

Julia just lost her paci. It sounds like Plinko from the Price Is Right as it falls through the slats. Why must she sleep with her face smushed in the crib slats? It really doesn't seem like a comfy sleeping position. We were out of pacifiers this evening, and I went hunting under her crib. There was a clump of 5 of them under there. They must fall through at the same exact place where she smushes her face. Crazy girl.

No comments: