Monday, August 29, 2011

Separation of Church and HOAs

I've watched the minutes tick by on my computer for over 10 minutes now.

Here you go, a very abbreviated post:

There was an HOA party today at a nearby church. Last year it was at the same church. We didn't go last year or this year, mostly due to the church location.  I just find it weird that they have it at a church, and even more so that the event is open to members of the church. To me it sounds more like it's a church recruitment party.

I firmly believe in the separation of church and HOAs unless someone can convince me why God would care what color I paint my front door.

Due to my *passion* around this issue, I really didn't think I was in the right mindset to go and potentially be cornered by a churchgoer into converting religions.  And they were serving cruddy food anyway - hot dogs and pulled pork (ick).



No comments: