Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How can you live like that?

Sometimes surrounding yourself with estrogen, even if not by choice, is entirely too suffocating.  Thank heaven there weren't sororities at my college.  In fact, that's one of the reasons I picked the school I did.  I didn't want to feel pressured to live with 50+ girls under the same roof.  I would have seriously murdered 1 or more sorority girls if I had been in a sorority.  I hate girl drama, fighting over nonsense, and fragile self concepts.

Men are so much easier to deal with.   

***

Just watched the newest Hoarders episode.  Oh my goodness!  Lives with 36 cats, 13 of which that are dead.  Junk piled high to the ceiling, cat waste on everything including the sinks and stove.  How can you live with 13 dead cats? 

Hoarders is good for two things.  1) In comparison, I am a fabulous housecleaner.  2) Watching it is an awesome appetite suppressant.

No comments: