Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer Fun

Summer Fun
1.  What is your favorite summer fruit? Cherries, strawberries, blueberries. I've read that tropical fruits are no-nos (too much sugar), and my food intolerance test came back that I should stay away from pineapples, bananas, etc. So I'll stick with berries.
2.  Do you know how to swim?  Yeah, doesn't everyone???
3.  Do you prefer sun or snow?  Snow
4.  What temperature do you like most inside your home? My ideal temp is 65, and I walk around in shorts and a t-shirt at that temp. I run warmer than most girls.
5.  Is it humid where you live?  Sometimes
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill?  Salmon, chicken, corn, but honestly I'm too lazy to grill. If someone wants to grill for me, please do. 
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece  or two-piece swim suit?  two-piece except that I'm at high risk for a wardrobe malfunction
8.  What is your favorite summer drink?  Smoothies! Cherries, strawberries, blueberries & almond milk
9.  Do you prefer the pool or the ocean?  Either, pluses and minuses to both
10.  What are you looking forward to most over the summer?  Getting some time off work! This school year has kicked my butt.

No comments: