Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Quick Check-in

Just a quick check-in. I've felt anxious lately. Work is overwhelming, I have a fuller home schedule than I'd like, I haven't been sleeping well, my mother is driving me nuts, national tragedies make me more melancholy than usual, blah blah blah.

I accidentally lit my hair on fire last week. I think that means I need to cut it, especially since I had to carve out the seared section. Please be glad that my job doesn't have me work with fire; I would have burned the whole place down by now.

Up to 6 clean-eating days this month. Not ideal since 21 thus far would be ideal. But 6 is better than 0, right?

As my good friend John would say, "Sometimes you just need a cheeseburger." I would insert "chocolate" instead of "cheeseburger," but the sentiment is indeed true.

Have a good one! 


No comments: