Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April By The Numbers

What I don't understand: I only exercised for 2/3 of the month, splurged on food quite a bit while on the east coast, and LOST 1.2 pounds. My theory is that I was dehydrated from the trip and it's not a real weight loss. Otherwise, I'm completely confused.

Overall, decent month and fairly balanced. I got in exercise before the trip, read, and wrote.

In May, I am going to try to eat completely clean. I did a big grocery shop with lots of produce and have some recipes for smoothies and soups, plus lots of veggies and fruit. Nuts and seeds and beans mainly for protein, but I'm allowing myself to eat lean protein (fish, chicken & turkey) in moderation.

I'll be back to talk about the vacation. I'm still too tired to make much sense for more than a paragraph.


No comments: