Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Random Thoughts

I have been a ball of anxiety lately.

Breeeeeeathe... just take a deep breath, it only takes a few seconds and it will make me so much better. I need to get better at reminding myself of that throughout the day.

Randomness of late:
  • I found the cutest bra on sale for $3. Cute and inexpensive (and it fits too - I can practically rest my chin on my uber perky boobs - far cheaper than a boob job!). The original price was $30, and 90% off on a perfectly good bra in a pretty color is The. Best. Deal Ever. Wish they had more in my size because I would have scooped up 10 of them.
  • We're going to Philadelphia/New Jersey in late April on a NOT-vacation. To attempt to make this a sort of vacation, I wanted to stay in a hotel. You know, the kind of hotel with a fitness center and pool and blankets that you may actually trust enough to sit directly on (as opposed to the icky bedspreads that you need to put on a biohazard suit on before touching in a Motel 6/Super 8). However, we were told that we canNOT stay in a hotel. After all, we aren't thinking adults and cannot make such decisions for ourselves or pay for such a thing. Nope, we have to stay at S's aunt's house in NJ. When will the Xanax drip start? Tomorrow? 
  • To top off the April fun, S's parents are coming to stay with us in the beginning of April. Unlike S's aunt, we would NOT be offended if they stayed in a hotel instead of with us. I think you know what's going to happen. 
  • Can I just skip the month of April? Pleeeeeease? How many Vicodin does it take to skip April????  
I better get to bed. I've been up for 21 hours straight, and delusions are just about starting. 


No comments: