1. Share one unique character trait that sets you apart from your friends.
I'm kind of obsessed with the 80s.
2. List at least two pet peeves that aggravate you.-Not following through with what you say you're going to do
-Smoking, excessive drinking, etc.
3. Is there a word or phrase that you say so regularly that people expect to hear it from you?
4. Are you a risk taker, or do you typically play it safe?
Mostly play it safe, but then I'll decide to go indoor skydiving or sign up for this aerial cable adventure. Or go on every roller coaster at the amusement park twice. There's a thrill seeker in me definitely!
5. Describe your life as it was in high school. Are you the same person? Have you changed?
I sure hope I have changed! ;-) But you can definitely see me currently through my past and the things I've been through.
6. What is the craziest thing you've ever done that you're glad that you did?
When I was younger, I had a penchant for trespassing, like going into houses that weren't quite built. Or climbing chain fences into areas that said "No Trespassing." Sure, they were crimes, but I didn't hurt anything or do anything malicious. I just did it to break the rules. And it was kind of fun.
7. Do you ever talk to yourself? If so, share an example.
Yes, I mutter out specific numbers occasionally, and my daughter now does it. And I sing in the car.
8. Share something you did that unexpectedly helped shape your life.
When I left high school 2 years early, I started community college, which meant that when I transferred to a four-year university, I was placed in the upperclassman dorm as a junior. Being 17 in an upperclassman dorm was *interesting*, but it led to a chain of events that ended with me meeting my husband.
9. Do you follow a strict routine, or are you a free spirit? Are you somewhere in between?
Mostly routine, I do take comfort in the rituals, but I do have that free spirit side of me where I'm like, "Let's do this crazy thing and let's do it NOW!"
10. Share something about yourself that you hope will inspire others.
I can only think of sarcastic answers to this, so I should just refrain from saying anything.