Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quick and Easy Questions

Quick and Easy Questions
1.  What time did you go to bed last night?  11pm
2.  What is the last thing that made you smile?  My goofy kid
3.  What is the last movie you watched?  Ummm, I can't remember. I know I watched a standup special on Netflix a few days ago, but that's not a movie. I've been mostly bingeing on TV series on Netflix.
4. What did you have for breakfast today?  Chicken quinoa bean and kale soup. Healthy, but a bit odd for breakfast.
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry?  Haha, mop because we mostly have carpet and hardwood, which you can't mop!
6. Do you drink coffee?  Nope
7.  Will you watch the Superbowl?  Since Seattle's in it, I suppose so. ;)
8. How often do you shop for groceries?  Once or twice a week. I usually go to several stores each week, just not all on the same day.
9.  What kind of workout will you do today?  I did elliptical (30 minutes) and weights.
10.  Do  you use a fitness tracker?  Ummm...no, not right now.

No comments: