Thursday, May 3, 2012

Facebook observations

1. There seems to be a very small subset of people who post new pictures of themselves every day or nearly every day. Like 3 new pictures of themselves at least 5 days a week. I have heard of Project 365, which is where you take a picture related to a specific theme, could be yourself, every day of the year with a higher quality camera. But I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about taking pictures of yourself with your cell phone camera multiple times a day and posting them. Ummmm...I don't get it.

2. Everyone seems to be breaking up lately. As in, for the past several weeks I've been seeing a steady stream of "in a relationship" changing to "single." I need to be prepped for these, people. My heart breaks every time I see one go by. I want to ask, "What happened?"

3. As a corollary to above, it's easy to determine how nasty the break-up was by seeing if that person is still friends with the ex. Again, just an observation.

4. I really should go to bed, but I really like playing Words with Friends.

No comments: