Monday, February 13, 2012

It's the little things

Back when you're young, things that make your day/week/month/year are (hopefully) different than what make your day/week/month/year when you're in your 30s.

1991 Highlight: Slow dance with Nick to "Love You Down" by Ready for the World

1992 Highlight: Ummm, I can't remember anything, probably because I wore copious amounts of blue and/or green eyeshadow

1993 Highlight: Nabbing the cute guy (Jeff H.) as my Spanish partner for the semester

1994 Highlight: Buying a 1987 Toyota Corolla FX (different than a normal ol' Corolla...go google to see the illustriousness yourself) for $2,200

2012 Highlight: Being carded 2 out of 2 times in the last week while my husband wasn't.  I am young, he isn't. MWAAAAAAAH!!!!!  (Til he trades me in for a legitimately being carded-worthy 21 year old trophy wife)

No comments: