Holidays1. What are you plans for Thanksgiving this year? We are keeping it low-key. I love keeping things low-key.
2. At what point do you being celebrating the Christmas season? Usually the day after Thanksgiving.
3. Do you celebrate Christmas, or do you celebrate another holiday? Christmas but I'm not opposed to celebrating others as well.
4. If you could have one present (you know, a material good, not love or world peace) what would you want? Telephoto lens
5. Share an idea or two that you can plan to do for someone who may need to feel loved throughout the holiday season. I think my daughter is old enough to understand the giving tree concept, so I'd like to do that with her.
6. Would you rather spend the holiday season on the beach or in the snow? I've never been on the beach for the holiday season...intriguing concept! Gotta definitely try that at some point.
7. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Most of them? Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie filling, apple pie filling, green bean casserole...
8. Will you participate in Black Friday shopping? I usually do although I haven't looked at the ads yet.
9. Will you travel for the holidays or stay at home? If you’re traveling, are you flying or driving or making alternate plans? For Thanksgiving? Staying home. I really don't like to travel around the holidays...or really at all. I'm just a homebody!
10. List at least 5 things for which you are currently thankful.
- My husband
- My daughter
- Life and all the opportunity it provides