Monday, July 1, 2013

June by the Numbers

Time to report on June. Overall, an okay month. 

The good: I took a lot of time to read. I ate clean for 4 days. Not great, but I had several almost-clean days, which I didn't count in the 4. I started the Couch to 5k program, which I did back in 2009. Somehow I lost 1.6 pounds in June.  

The bad: It was hot this month. As I write this, it's 86 degrees in my bedroom. When it's hot, I don't like to exercise. I only averaged 27 minutes of exercise per day, which really isn't bad--especially considering that a lot of it was running. Work smarter, not harder, right? I fell short of my goal, though, which is to average 30 min per day. I would have liked more clean days too. 

I have lost 3 pounds since January 1st. Ugh. Most people can lose that in a week, and I lose that much in 26 weeks. Let's hope I find some sort of groove in the second half of the year.




No comments: