Monday, January 7, 2013

Simple Questions: FMM

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Simple Questions
1. Outside my window I see…grass, other houses, a view of the water.
2. My kitchen counters are…gray/black/green granite.
3. Yesterday I drank…water and tea.
4. My cell phone is…an iPhone5, haven't completed the bonding process yet. It seems to crash a heckuva lot more than the 3G did.
5. My computer is…a Toshiba laptop with awful speakers.
6. My favorite reality show is…Apprentice and Undercover Boss. I love the business shows.
7. My workouts are…mainly elliptical lately since I just got the replacement elliptical in the mail a few weeks ago.
8. The last book I read is…Ann Rule's latest. I love true crime.
9. My week will be….same ol'.
10.  So far 2013 has been…same ol'.

No comments: