Monday, January 14, 2013

Interesting Things

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
friend-makin-monday-for-post3


Interesting Things

1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?  The Hunger Games…. it was last April or something like that. I like watching Netflix and movies from the library so much more because it's on my own schedule.

2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Aside from junior high party games, I was 15 years old, my first real boyfriend Shane.

3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. I won $50! 

4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it?  iPhone 5.  No, I don't love it. It crashes a lot, but it's faster the 3G that it replaced.

5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? 4 or more.

6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? Footloose.

7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? I always had a thing for Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox) on Family Ties.

8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose?  Cheesecake

9. What is your favorite flower? Nada. This is kind of like when my daughter asks me my favorite dinosaur, but with her I make up something (like pterodactyl) and then she reminds me whenever I we see one that it's my favorite. Can I just admit that I don't like flowers instead of pulling the name of a flower out of the air?

10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night?  Nope. I fell asleep at 7pm, then woke up at 10pm MAD that I had missed Downton Abbey.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! I LOVE Downton Abbey. I haven't caught any of this season though b/c I really hate waiting for the next one to air so I'll prob wait till it's closer to the end of the season and watch them all on the PBS website again. Last season I couldn't wait for it to air in the US so I may or may not have illegally watch it from UK websites.

B said...

Downton's seasons are pretty short, so it's easy to catch up on. I bet you could find Season 3 on an illegal site! ;-)

I was trying to catch up on The Biggest Loser previous seasons. Now that takes a LOT of time! 15-18 episodes, 2 hours each.