1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater? The Hunger Games…. it was last April or something like that. I like watching Netflix and movies from the library so much more because it's on my own schedule.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Aside from junior high party games, I was 15 years old, my first real boyfriend Shane.
3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. I won $50!
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? iPhone 5. No, I don't love it. It crashes a lot, but it's faster the 3G that it replaced.
5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? 4 or more.
6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? Footloose.
7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? I always had a thing for Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox) on Family Ties.
8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? Cheesecake
9. What is your favorite flower? Nada. This is kind of like when my daughter asks me my favorite dinosaur, but with her I make up something (like pterodactyl) and then she reminds me whenever I we see one that it's my favorite. Can I just admit that I don't like flowers instead of pulling the name of a flower out of the air?
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? Nope. I fell asleep at 7pm, then woke up at 10pm MAD that I had missed Downton Abbey.