Monday, December 24, 2012

Fill in the Blanks


1. I want to...publish a young adult novel.
2.  I’ve never…been to Jamaica.
3. I believe…in true love.
4. My mind often wonders…so many things. At this moment, I'm wondering why the French musical Beloved is so popular on instantwatcher. I just don't get.
5. Last night I dreamed that…I don't remember my dreams from last night. I slept like the dead.
6. This morning for breakfast I ate…turkey, black beans, tomatoes & chiles. I don't like traditional breakfast food.
7. My love life is…intense. lol
8. I enjoy…cookies, candy and people. And reading essays about the hideous Elf on the Shelf: http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/an-open-letter-to-the-elf-on-the-fucking-shelf
9. When I was a child I used to…eat pencils all the way down to the lead.
10. When I’m in the kitchen I…want to bake. 
11. My favorite exercise is...elliptical, walking, tae bo.
12. When I travel I…bring my favorite pillow.
13. My friends would tell you that I am…sarcastic and reliable.
14.  If I had to eat at a fast food restaurant today I would choose…Wendy's. Their cheeseburgers make your hands smell interesting.
15. My favorite animal is a frog.
16. My home is…spacious and pretty.
17. I read…a LOT!
18. The last movie I saw was….that awful French musical Beloved. #4 up above.
19. Music makes me feel…almost any emotion possible.
20. All I want for Christmas is…freeze dried bananas and socks - yep, that's my list.




No comments: